Monday, January 11

Review of "Girls Vs. Suits"

Sorry for making this review kind of short. I've got a terrible headache and need to get to bed.

But on with the review!

For a 100th episode that I expected to be over-the-top, I thought it was okay. I thought that Barney's trouble with the suit vs. girl was written well, Barney would in fact do anything just to get a girl in bed. I LOVED his musical number (but then again, I'm extremely partial to musicals).

The one thing that annoyed me in this episode was Lily constantly questioning how the Bartender was way more good looking than she herself was. It just seemed out of character to me. I feel like Lily is confident in herself to know that she was no ugly duckling. I did, however, like it when the writers instead decided to turn it around to make it that Lily did think the bartender was better looking than Marshall. Because, lets face it, she is.

I was sad that Rachel Bilson's role was short. I really wanted her to be the mother, but I knew better. I think it was just because she kind of looked like Ted's teenage daughter. But, according to Ted, the mother is Bilson's roommate. So will we possibly see more of Bilson? I hope so.

Check out this video of the cast's favorite moments of the first 100 episodes: Top Moments of How I Met Your Mother.

The song, "Nothing Suits Me Like A Suit" has been available on Itunes since December 5th.

Check back here soon for reasons why I love South Park and a trip back to the past as I revisit Veronica Mars!

1 comment:

  1. i love how i met your mother and Barney is hilarious!

    thanks for visiting my blog sweetheart! following u now..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails