Friday, February 5

The Evil, Evil Snow

In light of ruined plans from the snow storm, I've been watching Gilmore girls to try and lighten my mood. I'm starting with "Women Of Questionable Morals" where Lorelai throws a fit about the snow because it's ruining everything for her.

I think later maybe I'll make my way into watching some of the earlier episodes, including "Love, War & Snow." Maybe it'll help cheer me up from this snow funk.

So what TV/Movies are you watching if your stuck in the snow like I am?

2 comments:

  1. love gilmore girls, i really like your blog it's cool, i'm like addicted to tv ok maybe not addicted but i might as well be love you writing if your interested in books read my blog: A reader memoir

    url: http://areadersmemoir.blogspot.com/

    thanks .x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely addicted to TV. Your blog looks cool! I'll follow it and I'll add it to my links on the side. Check back, there's a lot of stuff on Gilmore girls coming up in my Valentine's Day post!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails