Last week I had the pleasure of having not one, but two days off from college. Tthe weekend before that we were trapped inside of our dorm because of the 28.5 inches of snow Philadelphia got. Being trapped inside because of the snow is the perfect excuse to watch a ton of TV.
Lately, I've taken to watching "The Secret Life of an American Teenager" after we discussed it in my Tweens and Teens class. I had seen a couple episodes before that, but it reminded me that it was out there and almost all of it is on the internet (on ABCfamily's website as well as Hulu). Given that I now had plenty of time to watch TV, I decided to do some catching up.
It's not that it's the worst television show out there acting-wise, but it's pretty bad. Ashley (Amy's sister) always makes me laugh. As my roommate pointed out, she hardly ever blinks. Sometimes the story lines are just awful as well.
One of my favorite lines from Ashley is, "Why can't you be like normal parents and just get addicted to internet porn or something?"
So what's your TV guilty pleasure?
(Image courtesy of ABCfamily)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think of my blog!