Thursday, February 25

Sorry About Lack of Posts

It's been a busy week and I haven't felt that great as of lately so I'm sorry I've been pretty absent as of lately. I haven't been very inspired as of lately because of the Olympics taking up much of my television time. I'll probably be watching some of that tonight, as it's the last night I'll probably be in to see some of it. Maybe I'll also watch some of the movie Lost in Translation, and maybe even some of the Secret Life of An American Teenager (I watched another episode last night as I got continually angry at my lack of an internet connection).

Please check out my new poll! And my next post here will probably be about one of my upcoming guest blog I'll be doing!

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen "Lost in Translation" before? So good. Better than "Secret Life" in this dude's opinion ("Haha.")

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it, but I'll definitely get to it sometime this weekend. I wouldn't doubt that it's way better than Secret Life lol.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails