What I'm looking forward to on TV this week, as I study for my political science midterm, work on applying for jobs, and write my first news story:
Sunday:
Olympics: Men's Hockey USA vs. Canada 3:15 pm EST. US already beat Canada once, can they do it again?
Closing ceremonies: Apparently I just read that Nickelback is rumored to be playing, which is making me look less forward to these than I was.
Monday:
How I Met Your Mother CBS 8 p.m. EST: Carrie Underwood is guest starring, and although I don't really care for her, I love HIMYM.
Tuesday:
Parenthood NBC 10 p.m. EST. Series Premiere: This show really doesn't look super great, but Lauren Graham is in it, and I'd probably watch it even if it really sucked.
Wednesday:
I've got nothing. Anybody have any good suggestions?
Thursday:
The Office NBC 9 p.m. EST. : The Office prepares for a baby. I might not make it home in time (Spring Break!) but if not I'll catch up on it afterwards.
What are you planning on watching this week?
PS I'm trying to find a weekly post that really works. What do you think of this?

I really wished I watched HIMYM because I really like Neil Patrick Harris. Maybe I should try to watch some online. How many seasons are there?
ReplyDeleteNPH is really awesome! They're on their fifth season now. I honestly thought it was a really stupid idea for a show until one day I just happened to catch it on Lifetime late one night. Now it's my new favorite show.
ReplyDelete