Thursday, May 20

Sorry I've been Gone

But I'm coming back.

When the semester ended I  kind of just put this blog on the back burner and spent a lot of my time watching movies and TV series on DVD (like Veronica Mars) that I had seen a billion times before.

This week I should have a review (not really a recap since I'll likely have not that great idea of what's going on) of the series finale of Lost (which I haven't watched since season 2, but I'm going to work on refreshing myself this weekend), as well as the season finales of HIMYM, NCIS and The Big Bang Theory (two of my new favorite shows) as well as recaps of Glee including this week's Lady Gaga episode.

Enjoy the rest of the week and the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails