Woohoo! I've reached 50 blog posts here at a TV and a Girl. Thanks so much to everyone who reads and comments. It really means a lot to me.
I'd like to get to know you guys better, so if you wouldn't mind filling this out and leave a link to your blog so I can check it out if I don't already! Knowing my blog readers is really important to me, so even if you read this by feed, please stop by the blog to fill this out.
1. Name:
2. Favorite Television shows:
3. Your other hobbies:
4. Profession:
5. Favorite Movies:
6. If you were stuck on an island and could only watch one TV show, what would it be?
7.What else would you like to see on this blog?
8. What's your blog or website?
Also, please check out my guest post over at Sugar Social!

1. BG (really oddly yes)
ReplyDelete2. This is hard I don't have time for TV that much but I do like Grey's Anatomy, DHousewives, Glee.
3. Skating, exercise, shopping, coupon clipping, beating up my brother :) only when he picks on me.
4. NBC network partner
5. Notebook, Walk to Remember, anything love, comedy, or action.
6. Lost, because that is what I would be lost.
7. Movie, comedy, and music reviews
8. www.blabbergirl.com lol that u know!
Hey Kristen, thanks so much for guestblogging on SugarSocial - it was a pleasure having you! If you ever want to write more posts in the future, send me an email.
ReplyDelete1. Name: Kristen
2. Favorite Television shows: Flight of the Conchords, Mad Men, The Hills, Gossip Girl (although not so much lately)
3. Your other hobbies: writing, blogging, indie music, photography
4. Profession: writer
5. Favorite Movies: 500 Days of Summer, Darjeeling Limited, Royal Tanenbaums, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Devil Wears Prada
6. If you were stuck on an island and could only watch one TV show, what would it be? Probably season 1 of Flight of the Conchords - although it's a tough choice between that & Mad Men
7.What else would you like to see on this blog? I'm checking it out, and it's great!
8. What's your blog or website? SugarSocial - www.sugarsocial.wordpress.com
1. Name: Joe
ReplyDelete2. Favorite Television shows: Community, Arrested Development, Lost, Parks and Rec, Veronica Mars, No Reservations, Man vs. Food
3. Your other hobbies: Listening to music, eating, reading, bicycles
4. Profession: slacker/student/librarian
5. Favorite Movies: Bottle Rocket, Michael Clayton, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, High Fidelity, Cabin Fever
6. If you were stuck on an island and could only watch one TV show, what would it be? Arrested Development
7.What else would you like to see on this blog? Hmmm I honestly think you give the best coverage for the stuff you watch and you avoid annoying habits like secondhand reporting (for example, you don't copy and paste Nielsen Ratings and stories about shows getting picked up for new seasons.) I guess one tip would be try to get a good pool of guest bloggers so you can cover more shows.
8. What's your blog or website? www.pizzaprospects.net , www.pansymeliketoday.blogspot.com