Time for HIMYM--my favorite night of the week (although far from day—I hate Mondays and waking up early). I’m enjoying a little bit of popcorn as I prepare to write this article since the student center’s bagel sucked tonight (and they were out of pizza bagels). I’m also trying to multitask and study for a mosaic (religion/culture/literature class) midterm, but it’s probably going to have to wait until HIMYM is over.
I love a Lily-centric story and Marshall and his birthday plan. And pumpkin cheesecake. It’s making me hungry. I don’t get why they hate her group pictures (maybe that’s because I like them). It’s good to have memories. Ugh what is Ted thinking bringing Amanda? Even if she is a chef. Bleh. Ted should know from previous experience not to bring random girls to their intimate “family” parties. Liliah pursuit. Gilding with Lily. Marshall is so cute. I love these game ideas he came up with.
Really Ted? Your so dense to think that Lily would want some girl you just met in the photo? I love when Marshall sings “Happy happy Lily Day!”
I like that we’re traveling back in time via photo this time. How can Ted not realize that he always thinks these random girls are the one?
It doesn’t surprise me that Barney always takes good pictures and Marshal takes bad pictures. They went to far with him magically making that pose while eating a chip. It’s physically impossible. I would have preferred him just perfectly smiling all of the time rather than this stupid pose that it would impossible for him to be in while Robin was taking these pictures.
How dare you Ted! Lily is not a birthday brat! Poor Lily and Marshall. Karen is brat. I always hated her character, but that’s the point. I like that the Japanese guy did the same thing Ted is doing with Robin. And that Robin is the “skanky exception”.
Go Marshall go! Keep bringing back the birthday song. And I like Barney’s version of the song as well.
Sometimes I wish Ted wasn’t so stupid. I’m really starting to dislike his character. He went out with a girl named Strawberry, really? And who thinks Lily is 42? Amanda deserves a death stare from Marshall.
Poor Marshall always have to clean up for Ted. He shouldn’t have to. And Ted should realize what he does when he brings them to these events that are “intimate” between only their friends. Ted, I wish you weren’t making me hate you, but you are.
Photos aren’t phony Ted. They’re memories. Even if they are posed. They allow you to look back into the past. Aww, Ted, there you go redeeming yourself, allowing Lily to be into your roommate photo when Lily and Marshall had only been dating a couple of weeks. I do find it a little weird that it was like a “roommate” photo and they had let her in. I probably wouldn’t have given that it was probably just supposed to be a “roommate” photo. Then again, I probably would’ve just taken both. But that was the non-digital age.
The ending was funny. I’m glad Robin finally got a bad picture of Barney by making him sneeze.
I really liked this episode, although I lost a lot of respect for Ted in it.
As cheesy as it sounds, this episode reminded me that I should take more group photos of my friends and I.
What did you think of the episode?
Check in tomorrow for my 50th post! I'm excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think of my blog!