Wednesday, March 17

Everyone Loves An Irish Girl

Leavemethwhite.com
Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

When I woke up this morning, I was disappointed to realize that I hadn't packed my "Everybody Loves An Irish Girl" T-shirt, which I bought at Target when I realized it was practically the same one Lauren Graham wore in Episode 1 Season 4 ("Ballroom and Biscotti"). Rory and Lorelai had just come back their backpacking trip across Europe, and their last stop had been stalking Bono (from U2) in Ireland. It's one of my favorite episodes.

My outfit just ended up being a plain old green blouse and some green knee high socks. What are you wear/doing to celebrate St. Patrick's day? I'm going to send you a virtual pinch if you're not wearing green!

2 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh I remember that shirt - I LOVED that episode!

    I forgot to wear green yesterday; needless to say, I was the victim of quite a bit of pinching! Hope your St. Patrick's Day was less painful, my love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been staying at my cousin's and I forgot to pack green too. I was so pissed. I didn't even have my the Pogues t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails