Friday, March 26

Ingrid Michaelson and Mat Kearney Guest Post

I recently wrote a guest post for Live Well, For Less, an awesome blog with tips about how to save money. It was about my recent concert experience where I saw Mat Kearney and Ingrid Michaelson at the Electric Factory. I first came across their music on the TV shows Grey's Anatomy (which I used to love--until it got weird and they killed off my favorite character). Anyway, here's an excerpt from the review:

Be OK"I first heard both Mat Kearney and Ingrid Michaelson on the TV show Grey’s Anatomy, and were both on one of the Grey’s Anatomy soundtrack  CDs (I get a lot of my music from television and movie soundtracks—it’s a great way to get introduced to new music). Kearney even released a music video of “Breath In and Breath out” featuring scenes from Grey’s Anatomy that was released on Itunes for free.  I became, I would say, addicted to Michaelson, however, after listening to “You and I” several times with my roommates, and singing along. When I learned about her playing a concert in Philadelphia—I just knew we had to go. "



Go check out the rest of the article here: Ingrid Michaelson and Mat Kearney Rock the Electric Factory

2 comments:

  1. i love ingrid michaelson!
    i've listened to all her songs...and i just love all of it!

    and yes, listening to soundtracks is a great way to get introduced to new music...once i find a great song, i immediately get the whole album of the artist..hehe.

    thanks, btw, for joining my give-away! good luck!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥ 

    ReplyDelete
  2. great guest post! I like ingrid michaelson some really nice songs on the track.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails