Tuesday, March 30

Sorry for my Absence

Veronica Mars: The Complete Third SeasonI know I haven't posted in days...I'll try to work on that. School has been very busy right now and I've been all sorts of stressed out. I pick classes tonight, so I don't plan on reviewing Parenthood like I normally do. I may be multitasking and reading and/or writing a paper at the same time. I may post a short snapshot review of it tomorrow afternoon sometime, but don't plan on it. Feel free to comment here with what you thought about the episode.

As for good news, I do plan on writing some more feature-esque posts about Veronica Mars and HIMYM (my possible scenario about the mom) in the near future so keep coming back!

What have my readers been up to lately?

3 comments:

  1. Same dealio. I've eaten more pizza in the last week than I have in recent memory but have just been feeling way too passive to write about it. And I actually have been carrying around Veronica Mars Season 1, Disc 1 just cos I've been in the mood and I usually have lots of time to kill in the lib... sometimes a TV show serves as my comfort food or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I did almost the same exact thing yesterday. I watched the second last episode of season 1 on the internet in between reading chapters of A thousand Splendid Suns. And its been just like comfort food I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pick classes tonight too, plus I have to study, so I get where the stress element is coming from.
    I hope you get the ones you want!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails