Tuesday, March 9

Review of Parenthood: Man vs Possum

Can I say yesssss! Finally a show with an introduction again! I actually enjoyed seeing pictures of everyone when they were younger.

Sarah (Lauren Graham) was so on key in the beginning when she sent her kids to a new school. I felt embarrassed. Her interview was kind of awkward as well, but in a good way. And what kind of search engine is "Find Now Go?" They wouldn't have given her a schedule and then randomly pulled her out to tell her that. I felt bad for her :( Not surprised she didn't get the job.

Poor parent's who are just learning that Max has aspberger's. That must be really tough, especially when it seemed really scary when they visited with that family and all they did was talk about the billions of specialists they had to see. But, I love how this kid knows Bob Dylan never had a number one song.

Ugh. I can't imagine being in Dax's characters position. He has no idea what he's doing. But he sucks for lying to that girl. He should tell her he has a kid.

I don't understand what the deal was with the possum. It's not like it was interrupting their sleep or destroying their home. He said the possum was mocking him? Guess it was just an excuse so he could find the pot. I want to learn more about their father especially if he's being smoking pot lately. I liked that the daughter confessed to the pot, although it's kind of cliche that so-called "good kid" ended up with the pot.

And can they even just randomly tell a kid that they're being held back like that? I feel bad that Sarah and everyone always accuses her of being the bad kid.

I liked the end. I always enjoy when all the parents get together. And it's just funny that they started smoking pot.

Sorry if this is kinda jumbled because I wrote it as I watched it. Did anybody else watching it and what did you think? Or what did you spend you Tuesday nights doing otherwise?

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen this show before, but now I completely want to! Great review, my love!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails