Monday, April 12

My Project for this Summer

...Is hosting a Veronica Mars Rewatch community over at Livejournal. I know not many people have livejournals anymore, but I highly encourage you to get one, even if it's just to participate in the rewatch community, because it's going to be awesome. We'll be having weekly discussions of every episode starting with the pilot of Season 1 with the goal of making it through every season!

I'll probably be posting my episode reviews over here as well since there's not really that much television going on during the summer.

Hope to see you guys there!

Join Veronica Mars Rewatch Today! Viewing starts the week of May 1st!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I do go on LJ now and then but you'll have to walk me through this "friending meme" thing at a later date. I totally want to take part in the rewatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I totally promise I will. It's mostly just to get "friends" on livejournal who have similar interests as you do.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails