Sunday, April 11

Some will win, some will lose

Funny GirlOn Monday, How I Met Your Mother is finally new this week with an episode entitled "Zoo or False." On Tuesday, however, if your both a Glee and a Parenthood fan like me, you're going to have some watching decisions to make, and Glee is on Fox from 9:28 to 10:30 and Parenthood is on at 10 on NBC.

Seeing how I've been DYING to see Glee, it's obviously going to win, and that's what I'll be reviewing on Tuesday, with the intention of watching Parenthood either on Wednesday (if it's on NBC online--I have no idea if it is or not) or Saturday night when it's on NBC again.

How was everyone's Sunday? I'll be spending the rest of mine at a theater meeting, then I'll be prepping for the return of Glee by watching my DVD set or by watching Rachel Berry's favorite, Funny Girl, because it's available on Netfix!

3 comments:

  1. 9:28? That's so random! Please investigate that choice for me, I'd love to know why. And yeah Parenthood is on Hulu at least. Do you do much Hulu-ing? On top of the Abc/Cbs/Fox/Nbc stuff on there there's also tons of random British and web-only series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read an official reason, but it's because American Idol is on before (which I detest) and probably so you can't finish whatever other show you may actually be watching before hand. I think fox does that a lot.

    I watch some stuff on Hulu. I watched the entire series of My So-called life that would have otherwise cost me like 60 bucks.

    Is there anything you would recommend I check out? I'm always looking for new TV shows, especially since I just finished watching like all of Weeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have yet to penetrate the inner rings of Hulu web only series myself but I started watching Twin Peaks which, I'm sure you've heard, is supposed to be one of the best shows ever. I just finished Daria Seasons 1-3. I torrented them but they're finally coming out with a complete series DVD in May! I would recommend it... Daria's not unlike Veronica Mars in that she's such a far cry from how girls are usually represented on TV.

    And I don't know how into the N you are but I was never into Degrassi as much as I was into Radio Free Roscoe which I also just torrented...

    So yeah in short: Twin Peaks, Daria?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails