I love the song this episode started with, although it's called Young Folks. I forget who it's by, but I know I first heard it on Grey's Anatomy.
I'm so glad Crosby was Jabal's father. Not that I expected him not to be. I like how he was confused about what to do. "Do I buy a microwave? Move to the suburbs?" It's so quirky and cute. Crosby telling his parents was good. It was important to see him learn from his mistakes of not telling people about Jabar, and in a way, he's "growing up".
I hope this behavioral specialist works for Max. It's so painful to watch his parents struggle with him, but they do it so perfectly.
I really hope both Amber and Sarah don't both have crushes on the English teacher. It would be so awful and cliche.
It's good that Sarah created an "it's complicated" box on the English teacher's little asking out note. It'd be weird if she dated him and Amber kind of has a crush on him. As long as her crush doesn't end like super intense, I'll be happy about it.
Wasn't expecting to the English teacher to go that far and just kiss Sarah. It was cute.
Sorry, my roommate just interrupted me and I missed some of the show. One of the disadvantages of living in a dorm. On top of that, I'm trying to multitask and straighten my hair at the same time. I'll try to update this later when I rewatch this.
Back to Parenthood.
I figured that this episode was something to do with faking orgasms. I get that it's something married couples and parents deal with, but it seemed kinda random.
Wait.
I'm slowly learning that I'm starting to pick favorites of these characters. I love Crosby and Sarah's story the most. I feel like I mostly love Sarah because it's Lauren Graham, but also because her character's not perfect, but she tries as hard as she can to balance parenthood and life, and that's what the show's about. Same with Crosby. It's nice to watch him grow as he learns to be a parent for the first time despite the difficulty of not knowing Jabar until he was five years old.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think of my blog!