And I find it kind of annoying that we seem to go from having a new episode to like 2 repeats before they air another new episode.
Not that I was a big fan of say Glee's 4-month-long hiatus, but I certainly like so continuity. At least Glee came to a conclusion before that long gap. With How I Met Your Mother, I basically forget what happened in the episode before when a new episode finally airs.
The next new episode of HIMYM will air May 3rd, which I presume will be the season finale.
Would you rather have episodes scattered throughout the year or long stretches of new TV episodes with long hiatuses?
Edit: Please fill out my poll on the side as well!

I'd rather no gaps at all but I'd prefer a Glee-type long hiatus. And with plenty of notice! NBC stopped new Thursday night episodes for over a month with no explanation.
ReplyDelete